The following is a press release from the Trinidad and Tobago Inter-island Transportation Company Limited:
ADDITIONAL SAILING OF THE GALLEONS PASSAGE
ON FRIDAY 22ND MAY, 2020
The Management of the Trinidad and Tobago Inter-island Transportation Company Limited
(TTIT) wishes to advise the travelling public that, in addition to Wednesday 20th May, the
Galleons Passage will also sail on Friday 22nd May, 2020 as follows:
FRIDAY 22nd MAY, 2020
FROM POS – 8.00AM & FROM SCARBOROUGH – 4.00PM
In order to contain the spread of COVID-19 all customers/passengers utilising the inter-island
service must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Undergo a screening exercise prior to entering our port terminals and ferries.
• Anyone displaying flu like symptoms are not allowed to enter the terminal without
proof of medical assessment.
• Wear face masks.
• Wash/sanitize hands prior to entering the terminals.
• Practice proper social distancing in the terminals and on the ferries.
• Restrict movement during sailings and be reminded that café and bar will be closed.
This organisation is committed to providing this critical inter-island service, however the
travelling public is hereby advised that only essential travel should be entertained at this
time, to reduce the risk of community transmission of the COVID-19 virus.