The Inter-Island Ferry Service has announced new operational protocols, which are designed to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection to both staff, crew and passengers.
The full content of the Notice issued by the Inter-Island Ferry Service, follows…
PASSENGERS TRAVELLING ON THE INTER-ISLAND FERRY SERVICE
Amended Business Hours:
POS 5.00 am – 11.00 am 12.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Scarborough 5.00 am – 11.00 am 3.00 pm – 11.00 pm
Amended Sailing Schedule
|Days||From POS||From Scarborough|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||7.30 am & 4 pm||7.30 am & 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8.00 am||4.00 pm|
|Sunday||9.30 am & 3 pm||9.30 am & 5 pm|
- All passengers, employees and external stakeholders will be required to undergo a screening exercise prior to entering our port terminals and ferries.
- Access to terminals by Customers/Passengers, Employees, Port Users and external suppliers/stakeholders only. No loitering is allowed on the compound.
Due to the configuration of the vessels the following passenger allocations will be applied:
- Jean de la Valette – 350 passengers
- T& T Spirit – 200 passengers
- Galleons Passage – 200 passengers
On – Board Arrangements
- Limited movement during the sailing of the vessels
- Limited cafeteria operations – Passengers are required to travel with their consumables
The Management of TTIT is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our customers, employees and other port users as we maintain our essential inter-island ferry service.