The Trinidad and Tobago Inter-island Transportation Company Limited (TTIT) has given assurances to the travelling public that the Inter-island ferries continue to operate as scheduled.
In a news release issued today, the TTIT posted an update to the the Sailing schedule for Friday 26th June 2020, indicating the sailing times from Scarborough to Port of Spain for the Jean de la Valette, the T&T Spirit and the MV Cabo Star
|FROM SCARBOROUGH||FROM POS|
|Jean de la Valette||8.30 am||4.00 pm|
|T&T Spirit||4.00 pm||8.30 am|
|MV Cabo Star||11.00 pm||1.00 pm|
The TTIT Management also reminds the travelling public of the following guidelines to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
• Practice proper social distancing in the terminal environment, terminals and on the ferries. Persons are reminded to avoid congregating and any close contact with persons in the queue.
• Undergo a screening exercise prior to entering the port terminals and ferries.
• Anyone displaying flu like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the terminal.
• Wear face masks.
• Wash/sanitize hands prior to entering the terminals.
• Restricted movement during sailings.