The National Insurance Board of Trinidad and Tobago (NIBTT) is advising the public of its return to normal business hours, from Monday 22 June 2020, in keeping with the Government’s phased re-opening guidelines.
In a news release, the NIBTT states that normal business hours will be between 8:00 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. However, it notes that for the first Thursday in every month, business hours will be from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The NIBTT also advises that the use of drop-boxes for depositing claims will be discontinued on a phased basis from the week of June 22nd, 2020.
It states that the Arima Collection Centre will remain closed to customer traffic.
NIBTT Customers are advised to do the following:
- Wear a face mask
- Hand sanitize using in-house pumps
- Maintain social distancing at 6 feet
- Visit only if physically well. Persons displaying flu-like symptoms will be asked to return when in better health
In addition, NIBTT customers are encouraged to:
- Use the online payment platform at www.nibtt.net, to avoid in-house visits
- Contact the NIBTT at [email protected] for claims-related information