LIAT has announced that due to the passage of Tropical Storm Kirk that several destinations within the LIAT network will be affected.
A statement by the company says that in the interest of passenger and crew safety, several flights have been cancelled and/or retimed.
The following flights have been cancelled for Thursday 27th September, 2018:
- LI 773 from Antigua to Dominica
- LI 773 from Dominica to Barbados
- LI 392 from Ogle, Guyana to Barbados
- LI 304 from Grenada to Barbados
- LI 374 from Barbados to St. Lucia
- LI 375 from St. Lucia to Barbados
- LI 308 from St. Vincent to Barbados
- LI 310 from Trinidad to St. Lucia
- LI 310 from St. Lucia to Antigua (LI 310 will operate direct from Trinidad to Antigua)
- LI 362 from Barbados to Dominica
- LI 362 from Dominica to Antigua
- LI 560 from Barbados to Antigua
- LI 370 from Barbados to St. Lucia
- LI 371 from St. Lucia to St. Vincent
- LI 371 from St. Vincent to Barbados
- LI 771 from Barbados to St. Vincent
- LI 337 from Barbados to Grenada
- LI 372 from Barbados to Martinique
- LI 373 from Martinique to Barbados
- LI 521 from Antigua to Barbados
- LI 521 from Barbados to Ogle, Guyana
- LI 727 from Barbados to Grenada
- LI 755 from Barbados to St. Vincent
- LI 756 from St. Vincent to St. Lucia
- LI 756 from St. Lucia to Barbados
Several flights have been retimed for Thursday 27th September 2018. These changes will affect the following flights:
- LI 310 departs Trinidad at 6:35 a.m. and arrives Antigua at 8:35 a.m.
- LI 308 departs Trinidad 8:00 a.m. and arrives St. Vincent at 8:55 a.m.
- LI 771 departs St. Vincent at 11:25 a.m. and arrives Grenada at 12:00 p.m.
- LI 727 departs Grenada at 12:30 p.m. and arrives Trinidad at 1:10 p.m.
- LI 338 will depart Grenada at a later time to be advised
- LI 336 departs Trinidad at 3:00 p.m. and arrives Barbados at 4:00 p.m.
Passengers will be allowed to rebook within the next week (27th September – 3rd October).
Affected passengers will have all change fees and fare differences waived.
LIAT says passengers who decide to travel but are unable to complete their journey due to disruption caused by weather conditions, will not be provided with meals, transportation, hotel accommodation etc.
Passengers with onward connections are advised to contact the respective regional and international carriers.