Caribbean Airlines has been forced to cancel six flights between Trinidad and Tobago, Montego Bay and New York as result of a snow storm expected to hit New York over the next couple days.
The airline has advised that the following flights are cancelled:
MONDAY 13 MARCH BW 528 TRINIDAD TO NEW YORK
MONDAY 13 MARCH BW 011 MONTEGO BAY TO NEW YORK
TUESDAY 14 MARCH BW 521 NEW YORK TO TRINIDAD
TUESDAY 14 MARCH BW 524 TRINIDAD TO NEW YORK
TUESDAY 14 MARCH BW 525 NEW YORK TO TRINIDAD
TUESDAY 14 MARCH BW 010 NEW YORK TO MON TEGO BAY
The airline says that passengers booked and ticketed to travel between Monday 13th March 2017 and Thursday 16th March 2017, will be permitted to make changes to their reservations without penalty subject to the following conditions:
* Passengers must already be in possession of a ticket with confirmed reservations issued on or before Saturday 11th March 2017.
* Booked to travel to/from New York during the period Monday 13th March-Thursday 16th March 2017
* Changes may be made up to 15th March 2017. The original class is not required, but must be in the relevant cabin; PNRs must be properly documented.
* Caribbean Airlines will only give full refunds if the flight cancels however if they do not wish to travel we will refund with the USD 50 Administration fee.
* Caribbean Airlines will not be responsible for arrangements to/from an alternate airport or for any hotel/overnight expenses incurred.
* Passengers with totally unused tickets who elect not to travel during the specified period may have their tickets placed on hold for future travel on Caribbean Airlines up to one (1) year from the original date of issue. Any difference, including change penalty between the original ticket and the new ticket must be collected.