The T&T Police Service is reporting the discovery of a quantity of arms and ammunition during a Strike Back Operation in the Diego Martin district on Thursday.
According to police reports, the arms and ammunition were found in a bushy area in the Patna Village.
The TTPS says officers seized:
- One Keltic assault rifle;
- Two AR-15 assault rifles, each fitted with one magazine and 5.56 ammunition;
- One HK 9mm pistol and one Beretta 9mm pistol, each with a magazine and 9mm ammunition;
- One advance security bulletproof vest;
- Two ski masks;
- One leg holster; and
- Three kilogrammes of compressed marijuana.
Investigations are ongoing.
Story by CARISA LEE