The top three students at SEA 2020 are female. They have all chosen to attend single sex schools. Why is that?
Advantages of single sex schools:
• They reduce distractions.
• They build confidence.
• ↓They adopt better relevant gender specific teaching methods.
• ↓Their students learn at their own pace.
• ↓Offers minimal interaction with the opposite sex.
• Creates gender stereotypes.
• Lacks diversity.
• Promotes the idea of gender disparity.
Just for info, the Prime Minister attended Bishop’s High School. The Opposition Leader attended Iere High School. That is the case for the defence.
Each child comes to school with a dream. Do we help them to realise it or destroy it?