From Tuesday 26 May 2020, all Republic Bank branches will be open to the public, with the exception of the Hilton Agency, which is closed for renovation.
The news was confirmed today by an official statement from Republic Bank, which advised of the banking hours for its Non-Mall and Mall Branches, as follows:
* Monday to Thursday: 8am – 2pm
* Friday: 8am – 3pm (no closure at 1pm)
* Monday to Friday: 10am – 3pm
In the release, Republic Bank reminds clients of its strict in-branch COVID-19 safety protocols:
* Wearing face masks is mandatory. Face masks will have to be temporarily removed for transactions requiring ID verification.
* Markers have been placed on the floor to define the required distance to be kept between individuals in all branches.
* The first two (2) hours of each day will be dedicated to providing banking services to persons 60 years old and over and differently abled individuals. They will continue to receive priority treatment during the remaining opening hours, in order to decrease the time spent in our branches.
Republic Bank also asks clients to limit the number of in-branch visits, as far as possible. They also are being encouraged to utilise the Bank’s digital and electronic banking channels.
Customers and clients are advised to visit www.republictt.com, for further details on the Bank’s COVID-19 response.