The following is the revised schedule for the inter-island ferry service on the sea-bridge between Trinidad and Tobago, as issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Inter-Island Transportation Company Ltd. (TTIT)…
REVISED FERRY SCHEDULE
The Management of TTIT wishes to advise the travelling public of the amendment to the sailing schedule due to reduced demands at this time, and in keeping with Government’s “stay at home” initiative.
Effective Thursday 16th April the Jean De La Valette will sail at 8.30am instead of 7.30am as initially scheduled, the Galleons Passage and the cargo vessel – M.V Cabo Star will sail as stated hereunder. Please be advised that the T&T Spirit was taken out of service from Thursday 2nd April, 2020.
|VESSEL||DAYS||DEPART FROM POS||DEPART FROM SCARBOROUGH|
|JEAN DE LA VALETTE||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday||4.00 PM||8.30 AM|
|Sunday||3.00 PM||9.30 AM|
|Public holidays||2.00 PM||8.30 AM|
|GALLEONS PASSAGE||Wednesday||8.00 AM||4.00 PM|
|M.V CABO STAR||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday||1.00 PM||11.00 PM|
- The M.V. Cabo Star will not be scheduled to sail on Saturdays and public holidays.
In order to contain the spread of COVID-19 all customers/passengers utilising the inter-island service must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Undergo a screening exercise prior to entering our port terminals and ferries.
- Anyone displaying flu like symptoms are not allowed to enter the terminal without proof of medical assessment.
- Wear face masks.
- Wash/sanitize hands prior to entering the terminals.
- Practice proper social distancing in the terminals and on the ferries.
- Restrict movement during sailings and be reminded that café and bar will be closed.
This organisation is committed to providing critical inter-island ferry operations, however the travelling public is hereby advised that only essential travel should be entertained at this time, to reduce the risk of community transmission of the COVID-19 virus.