Need vehicular access to restricted areas during Carnival? Here's how

The Police Service has given notice that persons wishing to enter the areas restricted to vehicular traffic in Port of Spain on Carnival Monday and Tuesday must apply for the relevant permit(s) from the Assistant Commissioner of Police ‘Mobile/Operations’ Traffic and Highway Patrol Branch, Garden Road, Aranguez South, no later than Monday 25th February, 2019.

Applicants seeking permits must submit copies of the following documents: