Three more COVID-19 patients have succumbed to the disease, bringing the national death toll to 64.
This according to the latest COVID-19 update from the Ministry of Health.
According to the Ministry, the persons are one elderly male and two elderly females, all with pre-existing health conditions.
In other highlights from the Ministry of Health update:
● 13 additional persons have tested positive for COVID -19. They will be processed for admission at the discretion of the CMOHs.
● The total number of active COVID-19 cases is now at 2,049.
● Six (6) persons have been discharged from public health facilities
● There have been 52 recovered community cases. Recovered community cases refer to persons who were previously COVID-19 positive and in self-isolation at home, and subsequently met the discharge criteria and were released from self-isolation.
● Some 81 COVID-19 positive patients are still in hospital.
● 131 COVID-19 positive patients are in step-down / transition facilities.