As the provider of an essential service, the Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission is committed to maintaining its high level of service to customers as the country collectively adopts measures to limit the spread of Covid-19 (Novel Coronavirus).
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of employees and customers, protocols were previously implemented to increase sanitization at all customer touchpoints across the Commission.
Effective Monday March 16, additional procedures will be effected, as follows:
• Customers are strongly encouraged to utilise T&TEC’s website to pay bills and initiate service requests such as new connections, temporary disconnections, account transfers, relocation of poles, meter checks and updating contact information.
• For customers who are unable to conduct business online, Service Centers will be open for bill payments ONLY.
• Social distancing protocols will apply at all service centres. Customers are encouraged to exercise patience as wait times may increase during this period.
• Customers who require other services are required to contact their nearest service centre via telephone or email to initiate those services.
• Customers who require bill balances or a copy of a bill are reminded to sign-up for ebilling or download the T&TEC Mobile App from the Apple or Google Play stores.