The administration of second doses of COVID-19 vaccines for those who would have got their first doses through the Supermarket Association vaccination initiative, is scheduled for Sunday 8th August.
An advisory from the Association explains that its Mass Vaccination Site has moved from Centre Pointe Mall and merged operations with the Mass Vaccination Site run by SEWA TT at Nagar, which is located at Uriah Butler Highway, Endeavour.
Those who got their first dose in the SATT programme will need to visit the Divali Nagar venue on Sunday, between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm, in order to get their second dose.
SATT says those scheduled for their second dose on Sunday 8th August at SATT’s Mass Vaccination Site can register using this link and code:
The SATT advisory notes the schedule for August 2021 second doses (as placed on Immunisation Cards) is as follows:
● Sunday 8th August – First dose on 17th and 18th July
● Wednesday 11th August – First dose on 20th and 21st July
● Saturday 14th August – First dose on 24th and 25th July (Saturday 14th August added as an option)
● Sunday 15th August – First dose on 24th and 25th July
● Thursday 19th August – First dose on 28th and 29th July
Those who missed their second dose from previous first doses received at SATT’s Mass Vaccination Site at Centre Pointe Mall, can come on any of these dates, but the earliest dates—8th or 11th August—are recommended.