The Water and Sewerage Authority is advising the public of changes to its operations and delivery of services, in order to comply with the most recent COVID-19 Regulations.
In its latest advisory, WASA, a designated essential service, confirms that the changes which will affect interaction with customers and the public, will be in effect from Thursday May 6th to Friday May 21st, 2021.
Customer Service Centres
The following Customer Service Centres ONLY will be opened from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 pm for Bill Payments and collection of Clearance Certificates (by appointment):
● Head Office – Farm Road, St. Joseph
● Port of Spain – Corner Kew Place & Phillip Street
● Arima – O’Meara Plaza, O’Meara Road, Arima
● Chaguanas – Corner Manic & Market Streets
● San Fernando – Mon Chagrin Street
● Tobago – Krisden’s Building, Crooks River, Scarborough
Payments to the Authority can be made at these locations or via the following:
1. WASA Services App available on the App Store or Google Play
2. Customer Portal https://customerportal.wasa.gov.tt
3. Third Party Payment Partners including First Citizens Bank, Republic Bank, RBC Royal Bank, Scotiabank, VIA (Lotto Booths), Surepay, Western Union
Applications for services or queries can be submitted via the following options:
1. Email: [email protected] (note that all documents submitted via email must be in PDF Format).
2. Web Chat: www.wasa.gov.tt
3. WhatsApp: 709-7793
4. Drop Box located at Customer Service Centres listed above. Submissions using this facility must be submitted in a sealed envelope (8 ½” x 11” or 8 ½” x 14”) and labelled with:
(a) Applicant’s Name
(b) Contact information – Telephone Number(s) and email address (if applicable)
(c) Service being requested.
Customers are advised that the completion of some services may be delayed due to the above-mentioned temporary working arrangements.
New Services Section
All transactions or inquiries with respect to building development and plumbing approvals will be conducted by appointment ONLY. Appointments can be made using the following scheduling options:
● Email: [email protected]
● Trinidad Office: 662-2302 Ext. 2699, 2691 or 2693
● Tobago Office: 482-6606
When contacted to collect cheques, Service Providers and Contractors can do so at the Authority’s Head Office, St. Joseph, from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Customer Contact Centre
The Authority’s Customer Contact Centre is available toll-free at 800-4420/6 from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm daily. Customers are encouraged to use other self-service options to make reports including:
● WASA Services Portal or Web chat: www.wasa.gov.tt
● WASA Services App: available on the App Store or Google Play
● Email: [email protected]
● WhatsApp: 709-7793 (messages only)